[DeTomaso] Yellow L on CARS.TV

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 10:06:02 EDT 2012

CARS.TV is a tv show produced by Byron Allen inserted into the wee
hours as filler fluff when nobody has paid for an infomercial.  We get
this show on our CW TV affiliate WLFL 22.

Today's  Pebble Beach Concourse episode has various lovely cars, a
bikini clad beauty, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jay Leno *and* at about
3:20 there is a loving luxurious shot of a yellow L model with no
flares, black rocker paint, 10 inch Campies  and black split hood
vents driving across the grass with a passenger.

Who are these men?