[DeTomaso] Fare Price for Powder Coating?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 00:22:03 EDT 2012

I want to have both front and the rear lower control arms (don't know if the rear uppers will need modifying/replacing) powder coated next week.  I've hear prices between $100 and $400 for 6 control arms depending on color.  Anyone have an idea of a fair price?

The control arms have poly bushings, and I was surprised at how tight everything thing was.  I realize that there is a lot torque applied to the control arms when the car is driven, so maybe that's expected, just wonder what others have seen.

Thanks,

Ken