[DeTomaso] Fluidyne Pantera Radiators, and interesting update

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jul 17 13:37:11 EDT 2012

I did not check the fit of the sensors in the -new- radiator.  I'm
returning it.  My sensors are currently installed in the existing
Fluidyne in my Pantera.  They fit just fine, no binding.  I re-fit
them about four years ago and they didn't have any problem then.

If it's changed with the new radiators, I don't know.  I -can- tell
you the threads in the bungs for the sensors on the new radiator
looked like crap.  They looked like the tap had been run too fast and
was already too hot.

As I recall, when I purchased my Fluidyne 10 years ago from Larry
Stock, I also got the new temp switches with it.  I don't know the
sensors from a Brass radiator will fit.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home