[DeTomaso] Suggestions on how to repair cracks in the fiberglass in a door panel

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 16:32:00 EDT 2012

I was given a couple door panels (previous owner lost the panels for my car) and they have small small cracks in the fiberglass.  I know I can always slap a layer or two of fiberglass onto the door side, but am wondering if there is a really good adhesive out their that I can just force into the cracks and be done?

Anyone have a source for the three metal grommets (manual gear plug, door handle, door lock)?

Thanks,

Ken