[DeTomaso] Some items for sale

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Thu Jul 12 20:16:12 EDT 2012

Pantera items off my 1972 Pre-L I no longer need and would like to see put to good use.
I have posted pics at-

http://www.poca.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=36452

1-Original wheels w/tires-$100  (I've noticed these going for a lot more online in the same condition,why is beyond me)
2-Original seats-$100 (no idea what they're worth)
3-BMW seats-$300 (what I paid)
4-Firewall and engine cover-$75 (again no idea)
5-Everything for $500

I encourage any local owners who could use them to simply pick them up or I could deliver or meet within a reasonable distance.
I live in Everett,Washington,USA.

If you want them shipped I will take them down to UPS and have them package and ship them to you. Those fees to be paid by you.

If you'd like to purchase, need more pics or if I can answer any questions please email me on my Gmail account which is:

nwpantera at gmail.com

Thanks!
Matt