[DeTomaso] Monterey Historics: Cobra Racers presentation

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 16:30:45 EDT 2012

Are you heading to the Monterey Motorsports Reunion next month?  I just received this announcement from Hagerty about two seminars they're sponsoring.

I'm just the messenger...

Hagerty is pleased to present three free events during Monterey auto week.
Please join us on Thursday, Aug. 16, for two seminars:

1. "A Cobra  Racers
presentation" focusing on the stars of the Shelby racing stable from
1963-65, featuring Peter Brock, Lew Spencer, Jerry Grant and John
Morton.

2. A valuation panel led by Wayne Carini of TV's "Chasing
Classic Cars,"  highlighting the cars to watch in the Pebble Beach
auctions.

Both seminars are  free and open to the public; reserve your spot here.

http://click.news.hagerty.com/?qs=0fa0451b1e6b3ebf98c5da48a9f3e84f31129399ba0003f72c74abd6c0da31af

I signed up for the Cobra Racers presentation on Thursday morning - sounds interesting.

See you in Monterey!
Garth #4033