[DeTomaso] NPC-Speaking of Spam...POCA site

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Thu Jul 12 16:26:46 EDT 2012

I was looking to post some items on the POCA Mart website recently and noticed something which frankly did not surprise me much these days.
Under the “Event Tickets” section we’ve been infiltrated to the tune of 230 postings. These seem to all be spam.
Just to see if it was possible to post spam without login I logged out and was still able to post. This needs to be changed for starters.

http://www.poca.com/index.php?option=com_aclassf&Itemid=155&ct=Other2&

I’ve notified the POCA site webmaster already.

Have a nice day,
Matt Wells
3584