[DeTomaso] Rhapsodie in Blech

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 12:10:20 EDT 2012

Well, you see, dear…. Me and the boys took the family sedan out to the Nurburgring just to have a little fun and well, uhhh….
Yeah…. how do I explain this?

I met a Dutch guy at the Arnage corner this weekend at Classic Le Mans while Gray, Heidi and my wife were watching the action at 2AM and he told me about these old 1970 clips. Amazing…. no seat belts, no helmets, passengers flopping out the window….
See for yourself. VW beetle carnage….

He said it is a public road most of the time and if you have an accident, the police won't bother if nobody is hurt.
So he said…

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWlF4sT0HWs

Part 2