[DeTomaso] Wheels

Mike Scardina a42n8cfo at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 21:25:08 EST 2012

I agree that the Arrivas were hard tires to live with even back in their
day.  However, the weight reduction of the combination of Arrivas and
original Campys appeals to me.  I recently put an old set on my car and was
very pleased with how nimble the car felt compared to my 16 and 17 inch
Campy clones with larger rubber.  For around town driving, I'm hoping I can
still find new 15 inch tires and switch back to using the Campys full time.
Anyone looking for Campy clones with Dunlop tires, should contact me.