[DeTomaso] Part 2

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Mon Jan 23 10:04:59 EST 2012

The Pope has blessed Part 2 of this adventure, god of speed willing.[1]

I would encourage inclusion of NM SR152 from Caballo to Silver City.

Please add my name to the Part 2 list.

David in Durango

[1] Lloyd has my ZF and i think I want to freshen the motor.

  The next morning we would head on to Chandler which is 5 or 6 hours from Las Cruces which should get us there at a decent time on Wednesday.

        Perhaps I could ask for thoughts on the route and other places to stop and see.

        Please forward this email to anyone else that you think would be interested.

        From my notes I show the following people as having expressed some level of interest in this adventure

        Rob Pink
        John Taphorn
        Jim Gray
        Ed Nagel
        Steve Hawkins
        David Bell
        Bill Lewis
        Will Kooiman
        Jeff Detrich
        Chuck Engels
        Bob Radefeld

        Please let me know if you plans are firming up and if others are also interested.

        Rob

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6819 (20120123) __________

http://www.eset.com