[DeTomaso] Part needed

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 22 20:24:13 EST 2012

Does anyone have the plastic that goes around the speedo or tach on a Pre-L
dash?

I have mine, but the edge cracked and fell apart.  I might be able to repair
it, but it would be a lot easier to use a replacement.

The dash is at a shop right now getting recovered.  The shop didn't break
it.  I'm not sure when it happened.  All I know is it was missing a big
chunk when I dropped it off at the shop.

I'll try the vendors in the morning.  Surely they have one lying around.