[DeTomaso] FW: Part I: Road to Phoenix---Oklahoma City to Roswell

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 18:43:10 EST 2012

>>>That sound you hear is Larry Finch having a stroke!!!! :>) :>) :>)

Mike

Not true.

Fresno to Oklahoma City is only 1,453 Interstate miles. I'm sure some back road options can be found
to make the trip more interesting.
Add in the 1,048 miles to Phoenix and then another 613 back to Fresno, gives a total journey of 3,114

Fresno to Roswell, 1,111 miles.
Add in the loop to Phoenix and then home to Fresno and that cuts it to only 2,216 miles

The year I drove with you and Trevor over the Sierras I put over 1,400 miles on 2511. Gas and oil was all 2511 asked for.

Just this past New Year's day my little sojourn into the Fresno foothills wound up being a drive to Yosemite and then over
Tioga Pass to the other side of the Sierras which found a fresh 350 miles on the odometer by the time I pulled back into my garage.

Like Tony Harvey said -

"Use your car for what it was intended. DRIVE IT!!"

Larry - no stroke here