[DeTomaso] Part I: Road to Phoenix---Oklahoma City to Roswell

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sat Jan 21 17:49:05 EST 2012

FW: Part I: Road to Phoenix---Oklahoma City to RoswellChuck

I like the use of secondary highways on your route.  Unfortunately, that particular route is a bit out of the way for the Houston drivers, and I suspect, the Texas Metroplex contingent.

Would you consider an alternative path out of Fort Worth which is equidistant between us?

Perhaps, I am putting to much effort into the caravan together thinking.  Although, I realize that we will have at least one truck with trailer to haul spare wheel tire combos, parts and additional luggage which would enhance safety, timely arrival and comfort.

JT