[DeTomaso] Part I: Road to Phoenix---Oklahoma City to Roswell

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Jan 21 22:03:47 EST 2012

Dear John,

                         I am partial to that route from experience.   I am
sure that it is probably not a good fit for DFW or Houston.   I think
coordinating a tri-city caravan may be a challenge.    I think that OKC
contingent will have a handful of Panteras.    How big is Space City's
contingent?   DFW's?

                        Looking at the map, Roswell is a bit north for a DFW
start and is out of the way for Houston.    Maybe three smaller caravans?

                                                Warmest regards,  Chuck
Engles