[DeTomaso] [SCPOCA] Caravan to the Fun Rally

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sat Jan 21 08:38:56 EST 2012

Rob

Thanks for taking the time to get the ball rolling on this adventure.  This route looks like a reasonable compromise to align drivers from the midwest and southwest.  I imagine that a more scenic northerly route though New Mexico may encounter snow.

Dr Engles, is there another route that the OK gang is considering?

JT