[DeTomaso] Rare Colors

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 14:46:35 EST 2012

In a message dated 1/12/12 6:08:36 AM, cengles at cox.net writes:

> $$$$$$$$$$ Didn't POCA do a survey or poll about the most popular Pantera
> colors?? IIRC, red and yellow were at the top, but I can't recall which
> was the most popular color.

Tastes change over the years. I did possibly the first survey in 1984 among
PCNC members and found half were red (various shades), 20% were black, 15%
were yellow and the rest were all other possible colors. At the time, I knew
of one seafoam-green Pantera but he wasn't a PCNC member. Some member cars
were not factory colors either. Nowadays, that's changed- white seems to be
gaining   popularity- maybe because it requires less AC to be comfortable in
Summer? 'Global warming'? Dunno- J Deryke