[DeTomaso] Techno question: cold air induction "turkey pan" style for the Pantera

CharlesMcCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:59:21 EST 2012

I've seen a couple of sealed systems that drew outside air into the carb, but know of nobody that has dyno'd their engine before-and-after to know how much it helped.

I'm thinking right now of Geoff Peters' Dart blocked stroker, which is stout enough on its own without outside air... it has a carb box and a pair of flexible tubes running to the gills, all fabricated by Johnny Woods