[DeTomaso] POCA Election Results

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 00:03:25 EST 2012

Peter,

You are right, thanks for the sanity check. My apologies to anyone on forum who was offended by my original e-mail including Jack & Judy DeRyke, I did not intend to call into question Jack's devotion to the marque and look forward to continued receipt of entertaining monthly POCA newsletters.

Julian