[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 09:47:24 EST 2012

I had my stock early 71 seats 'stored' since 1985. First in Kansas at my house.
Then at my brother's house in Kansas.
Then they moved to Midland, TX and then to Austin, TX and then back to Midland.
Then to our farm in Kansas and then back to Midland and then to my
house in Magnolia, TX.
They were in decent shape, but the covering was getting decidedly aged
and cracked.

And just about the time I was ready to throw them out, Mike Drew says
a guy in Dallas is looking for a pair of early 71 seats! So for $100,
the guy in Dallas seemed happy!

Dylan has a set of stock seats that have been recovered, but I don't
know if he's going to use them or not.
So they currently sit forlornly in my garage attic.

Mike, if the tracks are still on the seats, it's easy... Where's the
release lever?
:-)

Kirby