[DeTomaso] (no subject)

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 18:03:31 EST 2012

In a message dated 1/3/12 14 55 41, tpoemer at gmail.com writes:

> Maybe this is a silly question, but......What have you that have replaced
> your Pantera seats done with the stock seats? Mine are in the boxes the
> new
> seats came in, stacked in storage, for, it seems like forever.

Mine disappeared--I don't know what happened to them actually.   They were
in good, but not great shape.   Lots of stuff that got taken off my car
during the restoration, that was of little or no perceived value, remained
behind, perhaps even discarded.

There is a small but persistant demand for good, stock seats.   Realize
there were at least three different styles of seat from '71 to '74, so it pays
to know what you have and what you want, if you're in the market for
replacements.

Mike (has a single, stock, second-series seat available for sale, in good
shape, missing the headrest, and I can't tell if it's a driver's or
passenger's side seat because I'm not smart enough to tell the difference....)