[DeTomaso] NPC: - America

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Feb 29 16:56:07 EST 2012

I have traveled a bit, so can say with confidence that people everywhere
are generally hospitable and a pleasure to meet....with the exception of
the French. (B4 you flame me, know I am 1/2 French and the other 1/2 French
Canadian born in Germany and with most of my living relatives in France but
am a Floridian by choice).  In some but not all respects, looking at that
map is accurate. Sorry if the truth offends others....except the French :)