[DeTomaso] NPC: - America

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 16:35:26 EST 2012

I lived outside of the USA for two years and loved it.  I lived in South Korea and it was very different.  It gave me a very fresh prospective on where I live and the world around us.  There are ignorant people all over the world, I think...  There are also very smart people all over the world.

I got a kick out of the first map, and know people who would almost believe that map was true...  Too sad for them.

Corey (whose ancestors are from Sweden, Norway, Denmark, England, Scotland, and France)