[DeTomaso] WTB- Items Needed

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 13:07:31 EST 2012

Anyone starting their spring cleaning early?

If anyone has spares of the following, please let me know (all to fit a later widebody car):

1. Left side rear quarter window gill with filler cap (later style)
2. 180 degree headers (let me know what heads they fit as I haven't chosen those yet)
3. Weber manifold and carbs for 351C
4. Dash and center gauge carbon or aluminum panels (to replace the factory wood)
5. Early vinyl door panels (for a custom project so we don't modify the current stock panels)
6. Carello driving light covers (the standard driving lights on the later widebody cars)
7. Any aftermarket Pre -L style bumpers to replace later large bumpers front and rear.

I'm sure there will be more needed for this little Frankenstein project.

Thanks!
LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934