[DeTomaso] [De Tomaso] Just the facts survey

Mike Murray mjm at knology.net
Wed Feb 29 13:47:03 EST 2012

I am filling out an application to enter my 73 in the invite only Kiawah Island Motoring Retreat car show on April 21st. One of the forms asks what 8 facts would I like to see on the placard that would help describe the car. Special features / innovations;technical / body design features, original price, number produced. I hope my car will meet their criteria. Vote now and vote often.  Thanks, Mike

Mike Murray
American Dock & Marine Construction, Inc.
(843) 795-2999
www.americandock.net