[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 91, Issue 23-Drive to Arizona

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 11:30:11 EST 2012

Not sure how far I could go in my Pantera on
the road... been doing a lot of 85-100 mile trips
aorund the mountains and to the coast with our
great weather recently.. I finally checked the gas
milage and barely made 10 miles per gallon.. now
I do a spirtied drive but not tapped out like the track
I think it is more like 6 miles per gallon then

Car is going in the trailer with the straight pipes
bolted up and of course my normal Dot Race tires
I run on the street...

I don't think spending a lot of time in the gas station
would be the best for the trip to Arizona

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera