[DeTomaso] a road trip

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Thu Feb 23 23:33:12 EST 2012

Hi Chuck,
This sounds like I have about 6 weeks? (Thanks for the kick in the pants!)

Is this the Jim Grey group? or meeting the Jim Grey group out of Texas?

I was hoping to make the Caballo (actually MP63 exit on I-25)to Silver City
run on SR152 - I remember it being a hilly, curvy drive.

But  . . .  YES.  Pickup my transaxle Tuesday and want to re-ring the
Cleveland.  6 weeks sound do-able even for me hahahaha.

I look forward to it, hope its not in the Miata or something else!

Thanks,
David