[DeTomaso] Chance meeting with Tom Tjarda

JEFFREY COBB zumzum at cox.net
Wed Feb 22 14:23:58 EST 2012

Hello Dick Koch,

I remember when this man saw Tom and spoke with him. We were just leaving an art gallery on Ocean Blvd. This man was so enthusiastic, Tom was proud and happily overwhelmed.
The man was nice and made Tom's day.

Tom humbly remarked many times how that always happens and how he does not understand why people do that, but is glad it does. The next moment we ran into Mr. Fisker and his sexy car, they spoke.
As we are leaving the talk with Fisker, Robert Cumberford walks up and another cool conversation starts up.

Future note, if you want to meet everyone, walk with Tom for a couple of days during the Pebble week.

Nice thread, I will pass it on to Tom. He will be flying to Louisiana, April 13-15 for my car show.

Jeff

Jeff Cobb
Cell 225-907-4514

Jeff Cobb Auto Works