[DeTomaso] Brake Bleeding Sequence

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Feb 21 10:51:21 EST 2012

Hi Bob,

This was something I did in the 70's when the brake light switch valve
thingie first came out. What this did was to keep the pressure somewhat
equal on each side of the switch shuttle, so it would not move and turn the
brake light on. I soon learned to remove the switch and replace it with a
pin to hold the "shuttle" in place as you bleed. This made the work much
EZer.

Larry (the bleeder) - Cleveland