[DeTomaso] Brake Bleeding Sequence

JEFFREY COBB zumzum at cox.net
Tue Feb 21 11:14:37 EST 2012

After 30 years in this shop, no doubt the best and only way to bleed is from the furthest one out to the closest one in.
Unless it is computerized and needs activation to purge.
The either function only works if the rear calipers both use a single line to axle setup. Dual line is what I speak of.
He would be correct on a single line unit.
Jeff Cobb
Cell 225-907-4514

Jeff Cobb Auto Works
1316 South Acadian Thruway