[DeTomaso] Hemi Pantera in HOT ROD

scott black timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 10:23:00 EST 2012

It is indeed a really cool story.  Nice job by all involved.  Getting Hot Rod's attention is not easy and this was a great article.

Ironically enough, it was an article about a custom red Pantera in Hot Rod that first helped stoke  my interest in the cars while a freshman in high school.  I remember reading the piece in the school library.  I wish it still had the article.  As I recall, it was a deep red with a 427 in it and upgraded all around.  To a 15 year old kid, it was the stuff of dreams.  And when I walk into my garage and see a red Pantera sitting there, I still feel the same way.

Scott Black

TimePiece Public Relations & Marketing
Marketing Acceleration
www.tprm-usa.com