[DeTomaso] Brake caliper bolt foldie tab

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Feb 11 14:17:28 EST 2012

Dear Forum,

                    Well, I must ask for the source of the brake caliper
foldie tab thing.   I finished the bearing job on the Pantera with the big
Wilwood mod and now work begins on the other Pantera with the *stock*
brakes.  I am embarrassed.   I should have thought ahead and saved the
email.

                   So, where can I obtain the special folding tab that folds
over the caliper bolts to prevent loosening and subsequent unhappiness?

                                          Warmest regards, Chuck Engles