[DeTomaso] Pantera Parts Connection Rotors - opinions?

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Feb 13 21:57:51 EST 2012

Brent

When I bought the Mustang brake pieces at my local O'Reilys, the kit came
with a one piece rotor and hat connected via studs to a separate hub.  I
removed the studs to separate the hub and the replaced with the Pantera hub
and studs.

Perhaps this is the combo that you believe no longer exists.  However, I
figured I would clarify the application as their seems to be three different
things people are describing.

The advantage of O'Reilys is that the rotors have a lifetime warranty.
Admittedly, if they combo is no longer made, a lot of good that warranty is.

J, running vented Mustang rotors on all four corners and learned it from
Michael Frazier, T