[DeTomaso] Pantera Parts Connection Rotors - opinions?

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 20:28:55 EST 2012

Hi John,
Just FYI, I spent the better part of 2 weeks chasing leads like this down on all the brake supplier websites. I'm pretty sure I called EBC as well, but would love to hear if you find something different.  Thing is, they ALL use a non-hub/rotor picture, so you can't go by that. And most of the sales guys, when asked to go and physically open the box to confirm, are very surprised to find the hub / hat / rotor combo.  They don't know that is what they are selling...

brent