[DeTomaso] [SCPOCA] Happy Birthday MD

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 21:06:03 EST 2012

Yep, Mike, have a good one.  I'd like to be the fly-on-the-wall as you wander through YOUR big day!   ---Bill Lewis

To: DeTomaso at realbig.com; SCPOCA at yahoogroups.com; MikeLDrew at aol.com
From: jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 10:12:28 -0600
Subject: [SCPOCA] Happy Birthday MD

      Mr Drew

The happiest of Birthday wishes to you.  Your spirit and generous

efforts to help fellow car owners is the best of anyone that I have

encountered.   You are an inspiration to us and help define De Tomaso

owners as a unique cadre of owners who proactively help one another.

May the gifts of friendship and recognition that you receive be

commensurate with your giving.

Your friend

John

              Reply to sender