[DeTomaso] Happy Birthday MD

JPEP33 at aol.com JPEP33 at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 17:10:14 EST 2012

In other words, you are a pretty nice guy! I agree.

JP-Texas

In a message dated 12/30/2012 1:59:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,
oldwheel at shaw.ca writes:

Mike

John said everything right.
I feel the same way...  strongly.

Your other  friend
Barry

---
John  Taphorn wrote:
Sun Dec 30 09:12:28 MST 2012

Mr Drew

The  happiest of Birthday wishes to you.  Your spirit and generous
efforts  to help fellow car owners is the best of anyone that I  have
encountered.   You are an inspiration to us and help define  De Tomaso
owners as a unique cadre of owners who proactively help one  another.

May the gifts of friendship and recognition that you receive  be
commensurate with your giving.

Your  friend

John

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA