[DeTomaso] Dynamat tips and advice sought

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Dec 29 21:39:09 EST 2012

I'm slowly getting closer to applying the Dynamat Extreme to the interior of 2511.

Remember the leaking heater-hose clamp event?

As others have been here before me, I'm hoping to get some tips and direction to
make my installation of the Dynamat go as smoothly as possible.

I've got the good, wide rubber roller and a fresh solid painted surface.

Are patterns needed, or just a good idea?
Does the use of a heat gun to soften things help any?
Is it perhaps easiest to overlap adjacent pieces, and then cut through both layers
    to get tight joints?

Thanks in advance for your advice and tips.

Larry