[DeTomaso] Another 408C on the dyno - TFS 2V heads and Wilkinson exhaust

David Fisher fisher95020 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:06:44 EST 2012

Dan,

Thanks for a ton of very useful data.   I have been running engine
simulations for a month or so now in prep for a future build, so it's great
to have a real life cross reference.

An interesting side note... the simulator claims that carb size upgrades
dont get you much once you have a 600cfm on there.  Manifolds and cam's
seem to make the most difference (assuming a good flowing head).  I'd love
to see if that plays out to be true on a real motor.

David