[DeTomaso] Gas Cap

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 07:23:23 EST 2012

In a message dated 12/12/12 2 41 41, cuvee at sbcglobal.net writes:

> Anyone has a Parts Number for a Gas Cap for my 73.
>

>>>I had to buy one for Mikael Hass once.   I was fortunate in that he had
purchased an L-model fuel filler and surrounding bodywork from Kirk Evans
(cut out of a wreck) so I was able to bring it to my local NAPA store.   It
took 10 minutes of going through all their stock until I found one that fit
properly and sealed properly.

Since you can't cut yours out of the car, I suggest just bringing the car
there, and testing them in the parking lot.