[DeTomaso] Gas Cap

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Dec 13 08:52:46 EST 2012

I had to pick one up at Schmuck's in Reno a few years back when I realized
I'd left my locking one on top of a gas pump in Susanville.  He looked at
the opening, went to the rack and the first one he pulled fit perfectly, and
no more key to mess with.

Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 L #6328