[DeTomaso] windshield

Peter Menyhart pmenyhart at msn.com
Sat Dec 1 09:59:38 EST 2012

I bought a windshield from Brian a year ago,it was 425.00. His email is  nnickty at msn.com  I picked the winshield up in Ontario at his warehouse.Extremely nice guy and a pleasure to deal with.About the fit I can only say that it fits perfectly in the opening.It seems to have the right size ,I have it laying thereand secured with gaff tape since that is the only safe place I had. Since the car is still in primer I have not actually installed the windshield with the rubber.Peter