[DeTomaso] Removing ANSA resonator tips?

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Fri Aug 17 10:31:26 EDT 2012

I just sent this set off to Jet hot. The quote was for 1250 in extreme
2500 black. A simpler set of headers would be less. Since these are over
the suspension and up against the inside I wanted to do what ever I could
to control temps against the trunk metal. I am also going to line part of
it with some sort of thermal barrier.

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/434web.jpg

There is an internal moving baffle in these as well. I guess we'll see if
they still move when they get them back. If they are tight I might have to
replace the muffler bearings; really!