[DeTomaso] Removing ANSA resonator tips?

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Fri Aug 17 11:00:02 EDT 2012

Interesting point.  I just removed the stock manifolds from my engine
and they were using individual gaskets.  This is probably because each
tube/flange of the header is not tied to each other.  Therefore an
individual gasket works fine.

Advantage?  Probably not and probably a lot harder to put together in
my opinion.  I'm using new Mr Gasket perma-seals on mine.

Asa Jay