[DeTomaso] Removing ANSA resonator tips?

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 13:39:26 EDT 2012

I believe I recall that too.
Just use a hole saw that will remove the narrowing but leave the outer tube.
Since resistance of air flow thru a tube is inversely related to the fourth power of the radius, every mm matters.

I think I also vaguely remember someone discovering that if you widened / derestricted the system upstream but left the resonators intact you gained very little, which would make sense

I'm off to Monterey in a few minutes, hopefully.....

I presume you'll be there, Mike?

Jim