[DeTomaso] Removing ANSA resonator tips?

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 11:33:27 EDT 2012

As I remember the process on my GTS muffs, the resonators are part of
the perforated pipes that extend into the mufflers. Those perforated
pipes need to be cut. What I'm not quite sure of is whether the
perforated pipes are also welded where the perforated pipes exit the
muffler can. My tips were cut off so that I could get a straight angle
to fit under L bumpers and the resonators were able to be moved out.

Jeff
6559