[DeTomaso] Tic-tic-tic from my new speedo cable

Myron Zadony MZadony at fleetresponse.com
Sun Apr 29 17:16:36 EDT 2012

Hi Charles,   I have the same problem, & with an early T-Bird cable.  I also replaced a COMPLETE cable at a repair shop and it still did the same thing (bouncing around in the speedo).  The shop owner sent the speedo to a repair shop in california & they sent it back saying nothing is wrong with the speedo.  There has to be some sort of F I X ?   Myron (the other guy in Cleveland)