[DeTomaso] Nice Pantera 4 Sale

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 11:28:26 EDT 2012

I've updated the DeTomaso Registry's Cars For Sale page

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTomaso4Sale/DeTomasoForSale.asp

with another advert, this car is a nicely restored July 1972 Pantera, out

of the Sacramento California area.

The owner passed away suddenly, so it is up to us, his DeTomaso family to
find

a good home for his Cat.

While the contact is the owner's friend, Ernie, Mike Drew may be a better
source.

I believe Mike will write up one of his famous "Drew Review"s for this car
when he

returns from the Fun Rally.  This is a clipped comment from Mike:

"Photo attached, more to follow.  I did a test drive so I will provide a
brief review later.

The car is perfect save for four simple faults:

1)  Alternator doesn't charge
2)  Steering rack needs rebuild
3)  Headliner missing, back trim piece is removed but present
4)  Engine screen missing

Mike"

I've published the details now, if you want a sneak peak.

Best Regards

Chuck

(The Registry Guy)