[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 93, Issue 20-Kirby Engine

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:41:50 EDT 2012

Bob,

Thanks for the info. Valid point with regard to the drag racers.

I'm sitting on the fence at the moment as to which way to go.
Waiting on crack testing and check out of the crankshaft.

So procrastinating until next week for a decision.

My intention is/was not to beat up on the Pantera as much as I used to.
Just wanted a decent engine based on all the parts I'd spent a lot of money
on. That's why I stuck with the Cleveland and tried to make it as reliable
as I could.

I bought the GT40 for the track... but haven't done as much of that as I
want to, either.

Regards,
Kirby