[DeTomaso] distributor gear

Roland Jaeckel pantera874 at t-online.de
Fri Apr 13 09:28:36 EDT 2012

Mikeal's 600 HP+ Cleveland IS a race engine.
A race engine has to be inspected after ecvery race.
That HP isn't avaiable in a street Cleveland without trouble.
You want the power, so you have to live with the hassle.

If it would be mine, i would try a Craine steel gear. If it workes, fine. If
not, i would change the cam and gear to a working combo.

Roland