[DeTomaso] distributor gear

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Fri Apr 13 07:41:04 EDT 2012

With all the detailed input, my head is spinning. My conclusion for myself
is that since I have a cam of unknown origin, I would be a very brave man to
use anything else than bronze and cruise around Europe this summer. I'm not
that brave. I'll bring an extra bronze gear though.

It still puzzles me why this is a problem for the aftermarket, when
apparently the factories has it sorted, never heard of this issue for a
stock cam/gear.

Thanks for input

Mikael