[DeTomaso] Room Above Air Cleaner Auto Exotica/Kirk Evans

persocaddy at aol.com persocaddy at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 23:19:28 EDT 2011

Hi, I have on my car since the 1980's or so a raised  center section stock looking engine screen. I got it from Auto Exotica company which I think was Kirk Evans. He saw my screen at POCONO years ago and recognized it as his. It can in 2 heights 2 inches and 4 inches I believe. It looks completely stock and does not block the rear view mirror. It really is the perfect solution in my mind. I have mentioned this before on the forum to hopefully get Kirk to re make them. Patrick Orlando 1972 Yellow Pantera S/N 4011.